** Temporary taproom closure **

Following the most recent announcements from the various governments, Linda and I have made the difficult decision to close the brewery taproom until further notice.

Infection rates, in Australia and overseas, are soaring. Now is the time for us all to do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. So, whilst we could open the taproom to do growler and squealer fills for take-away, we prefer if everyone stays at home for now.

We believe this is the responsible thing to do.

Our brew-on-premise brewery operations will also be affected; we will be in direct contact with those people who are booked to come in over the next few weeks.

We’ll keep reviewing information and recommendations as the situation evolves; we’ll assess when we believe it is OK to open again, even in a limited capacity. Our website will have the latest information regarding any changes, which we’ll also post on our social media pages.

Thank you for your ongoing support, it really means the world to us.

Stay strong. Stay safe. Stay up to date.

Linda, Chris and the Hub Team